Are low Text to HTML ratios considered to be a negative ranking factor for SEO? Generally, the Text to HTML ratio is rarely mentioned while discussing SEO strategies or SEO requirements by search engine experts. Though it may not be an SEO ranking factor, the Text to HTML ratio can strongly affect the end-user experience. […]
- GSM Marketing Agency Named as a Leading Digital Strategy Company in Arizona by Clutch
- GSM Marketing Agency Announced as a 2021 National and Local Excellence Award Winner by UpCity!
- How Text to HTML ratio affects SEO?
- CMS vs CRM – What is the difference
- WordPress plugins: Imagify vs Smush vs Shortpixel vs Optimole